Buy Auric Pure Cow Ghee Online A2 Ghee, Buffalo ghee from The Land of Lord KrishnaRegular price ₹ 2,997
Extra 10% Off On All Prepaid Orders
Auric A2 Cow Desi Ghee is crafted from A2 Milk using the traditional Bilona Curd Churning process, keeping in mind Charaka Samhita’s suggestion of using A2 Ghee for the utmost functioning of sensory organs. It is 100% natural and full of nutritious fatty acids, an ideal fat source for the Indian vegetarian diet.
- A good source of energy and vitality
- Natural immunity booster with antioxidants
- Heals and nourishes the body
Goodness of Ingredients
A2 Ghee is made from the wholesomeness of A2 milk.
- It helps with better digestion
- Regular consumption in moderation helps in reducing LDL cholesterol levels
- Improves memory power and heart’s functioning
Why is Auric Ghee Special?
We go back to our Indian roots and procure the milk of 100% stress-free cows that are grass-fed and not factory farmed or crossbred. We then prepare our Ghee free from antibiotics and preservatives by employing a traditional 3000-year-old Vedic method originating in a Rajasthani village called Bilona to craft our A2 ghee.
- It is prepared by simmering butter that is hand-churned from cultured curd.
- After which, milk solids are skimmed from the surface.
- Then the clear liquid Vedic ghee is poured and retained while settled down-solid residue is discarded.
The timing, temperature & technique are what make the high-quality Ghee unique.
Cow Ghee vs Buffalo Ghee
- While cow ghee is rich in minerals and vitamins, buffalo ghee is rich in calcium and is an excellent magnesium and phosphorus source.
- Buffalo ghee has more fat and calories. Hence it is ideal for those involved in strenuous work. While cow ghee has low-fat content and fewer calories. Hence it is good for old people and children.
- Buffalo Ghee is best for bone health, cardiovascular function, and weight gain, whereas Cow Ghee is best for weight management, healthy bones, and reducing childhood obesity.
Ghee vs Refined Oil
- The desi cow ghee is rich in antioxidants that help to cleanse the body.
- Additionally, ghee’s calming quotient makes it ideal for people with Vata-Pitta body type and those suffering from Vata and Pitta imbalance disorders.
- Ghee can be consumed directly, unlike refined oils only used in cooking. Cow ghee’s direct consumption helps with relieving dryness.
- Ghee has a smoking point of 240 degrees celsius which is way higher than any refined oil’s smoking point.
Why consume A2 Ghee?
If you want ghee, that is
- easy to digest
- safer than A1 protein
- rich in Omega-3 and Omega- 6 fatty acids
- a healthier and tastier alternative for refined oil
- safe for lactose or casein sensitivities
- rich in nutrients such as calcium, sodium and fat-soluble vitamins A, D and E
Then what are you waiting for? Get Auric Desi Ghee with all the nutritional benefits right away.
Our Vedic Ghee, with its pleasant aroma and flavour, makes every dish satiating and delicious.
Drizzle some ghee on chapatis, parathas, bread, etc. Use it for a sizzling tadka in dals, curries, and vegetables.
It can also be used as a DIY skincare remedy for glowing skin.
Ghee can enhance your essential recipes-
- Hot Chocolate- Make your drink creamier with a spoonful of ghee.
- Mac & Cheese- Swap that butter with healthier desi ghee.
- Gajar Ka Halwa- Simmer grated carrot in a heavenly combo of milk, sugar and ghee along with spices and garnish with nuts of your choice.
- Kada Prasad- Dollops of Ghee is what makes it the most delicious kind of halwa.
We believe in creating a sustainable environment, and therefore, we bring you Desi Ghee in high-quality glass jars that are a safer and non-toxic alternative to plastic.
Shelf Life: 12 months from manufacture date.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight. For longer shelf life, ensure moisture does not enter the container. Tighten the lid properly after each use.
Do not refrigerate the ghee.
What makes us better?
- Skin Radiance for Glowing Skin
- Weight Balance for Fat Loss
- Hair Boost for Strong Hair
- Body Defence for Strong Body
- Women Wellness for PCOS
- Mind Rejuvenation for Calmness
- Mens Energy Drink
How is Auric Masala Chai different from a regular Masala Chai?
Auric's Moringa Masala Tea is the finest and most flavourful black tea with Moringa and 7 spices sourced from different parts of the country. 1 Cup of our Masala Chai takes care of 20% Daily Intake of Moringa. All ingredients are traditionally plucked to preserve the benefits. Moringa is a mighty herb that is rich in antioxidants, powerful vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids. Richer, healthier and more flavourful than a regular masala chai.
Auric's Gourmet Coffee is enriched with USFDA approved Curcumin Rich Turmeric. It has a delicate natural flavour and balanced acidity. We harvest the finest coffee from the pristine coffee estate valleys in South India. Ripe coffee cherries are traditionally plucked. Beans are roasted and ground in small batches before being blended with turmeric. Curcumin contains bioactive compounds that are anti-inflammation and increase the antioxidant capacity of the body. Auric's gourmet coffee is the finest coffee you would have ever had with the benefits of curcumin.
Auric's Hot Chocolate is enriched with the benefits of Ashwagandha - the powerful herb that makes one stronger from inside and builds immunity. It reduces stress, anxiety and also controls blood sugar levels. We use the tastiest dark chocolate made from 100% pure cacao nibs sourced from islands in the South Pacific Ocean. Rich, Indulgent and Creamy - with the goodness of Ashwagandha - Makes milk delicious and healthy.
How are Auric Ready to Drink Beverages different from other Ayurvedic Juices?
Auric beverages are made with Natural Ingredients – No Preservatives, No Chemicals. Almost every other brand selling Amla juice or Aloe Vera juice is adding preservatives (Read their list of ingredients to discover this!). Also, Auric beverages are ready to drink juices that contain 3 main ingredients – Coconut Water, Herbal Blend as suggested by Ayurveda and Fruit Juice for a great taste.
How are Auric Beverages different from Natural Fruit Juices?
Why settle for only fruit juice, when you can get the benefits of Fruit Juice, Ayurvedic Herbs and Coconut Water – all in one drink! That’s what goes inside each bottle of Auric beverages.
Is it safe for long term consumption?
It is a completely natural beverage certified by FSSAI and is safe for life long consumption. In fact, it is beneficial to be consumed daily and to be made a part of lifestyle. Ayurveda works best when consumed daily.
What is the ideal time to consume it?
You can consume it anytime of the day. We recommend to consume it everyday around same time and make it a part of daily routine so that you don’t miss out on the benefits.
Who can take it?
Both men and women can consume Auric beverages.
How and why to take it?
You can drink it directly from the bottle and even carry with you to your gyms and workplaces. Ayurveda is an ancient lifestyle science that has amazing recipes to make us look good and feel good. We have distilled the finest recipes of Ayurveda into each bottle to give you the benefits in a convenient format.
What if the product doesn't suit me?
Generally that shouldn't happen but if you have any concerns please reach out to our product experts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should I trust Auric?
Auric is an Indian brand that is focused on providing clean and convenient Ayurveda to people across the world. All our products are FSSAI certified and made with natural ingredients. Auric drinks are being consumed by health conscious people across USA, Australia and UK, besides being loved by over 1,00,000 customers in India. Auric has received amazing reviews from fitness experts and celebrities like Ridhi Dogra, Kavita Kaushik and Nakul Mehta to name a few.