Buy Auric Masala Tea - Kadak Masala Chai Powder with Moringa - Get 30% OffRegular price Sale price ₹ 700
Extra 15% Off On All Prepaid Orders
The Kadak Masala Chai has a unique, authentic, and amazing taste. A match made in heaven between the boldness of 7 spices sourced from different parts of India and Moringa tea leaves. This organic tea powder takes care of 20% of the recommended daily intake of Moringa.
What is Kadak Masala Chai?
Tea is not an ordinary beverage. For many people, the day ideally begins with a cup of freshly-brewed tea, served with light snacks or biscuits. Apart from the traditional everyday tea, there are many other varieties of tea. The most popular type of tea is Kadak Masala Chai, which is a stronger more flavorsome version of tea. It is a warm, spicy, and comforting twist to traditional tea. Kadak Masala Chai is a potent magical elixir that can be counted on to refresh and revitalize us, especially when we are weary or recovering from an illness. Unlike other herbal teas in the market, Auric Kadak Masala Chai with Moringa is an exceptional blend of exotic spices and nutritious moringa tea leaves. The wholesome tea made from this organic tea powder has a remarkable and unique taste that elevates it way beyond ordinary every day tea.
Goodness of Ingredients
Unlike other herbal teas, the Auric Kadak Masala Chai with Moringa is the finest organic tea powder, packed with the goodness of Moringa leaves and 7 select spices as the key ingredients.
- Flush Black Tea from Assam boosts immunity, as well as heart and brain health.
- Finest Moringa from Dooars (West Bengal) has powerful vitamins & minerals. It is also a rich source of antioxidants which are great for skin, hair, and a healthy body. Such herbal teas are excellent for maintaining overall health and vigor.
- High-grade best quality Ginger from Sikkim is rich in antioxidants and helps reduce stress.
- Cinnamon & Cardamom from Idukki (Kerala) aids in weight management by streamlining the body's digestive processes.
- Tulsi from Meghalaya is a natural immunity booster rich in Vitamin C and Zinc.
- Black Pepper Corn from Meghalaya soothes inflammation and improves metabolism rate.
- Star Anise from Arunachal Pradesh reduces indigestion and bloating.
If you want to drink masala tea without all the hassle involved in preparing it, opt for high-quality tea products like this ready-to-prepare Kadak Masala Chai powder that's easy to use.
Why Consume It?
- love to get all the health benefits associated with nutritious herbal teas
- crave a cup of tasty masala chai that can be easily prepared
- need instant stress relief and relaxation
- want a natural immunity booster
- would like to keep health issues at bay
What are you waiting for? Do you still need a reason to get this power-packed chai made with natural ingredients? Make this organic tea powder a part of your daily routine, as it benefits your body.
What Makes Us Better?
- 100% organic tea, made from top-quality natural ingredients.
- Wholesomeness from different parts of the country.
- Backed by science - free from gimmicks, fads & false promises.
- Manufactured within US FDA & ISO-Certified facility.
- Produced using the ancient enduring wisdom of Ayurveda, making this organic tea powder a long-term solution for various health issues.
Kadak Masala Chai With Moringa Nutrition
Auric’s herbal teas are the best, as they are power-packed with essential nutrients. The nutritional value of Auric Kadak Masala Chai with Moringa per 100 g is as below:
Energy: 364 kcal
Health Benefits of Kadak Masala chai
- Boosts immunity levels
- Improves metabolic rates
- Contains vital antioxidants
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Increases vigor and energy levels
- Relieves stress and calms the mind
How to Use?
Boil one cup (200ML) of water.
Add one spoonful of masala tea to boiling water.
Brew for 2 to 3 minutes.
Then, add milk and sweetener as per taste.
Finally, strain the tea in a cup and enjoy.
1. How many cups of tea can be made from one packet?
A 250gm pack of Masala Tea with Moringa makes approximately 125 cups and can be used by the entire family.
2. What do you mean by daily intake of Moringa?
Ayurveda Pharmacopoeia of India has laid down Recommended Daily Intake of Ayurvedic Herbs. We refer to these benchmarks while maintaining that our chai has 20% of recommended daily intake of Moringa. Our high-quality tea products are FSSAI licensed and are manufactured in an FDA-approved facility, so it is suitable for the entire family.
3. Can Moringa Chai be consumed on an empty stomach?
Yes, you can consume Moringa Chai first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and even in the evening during teatime. However, we recommend consuming it daily at the same time to feel the difference.