Lab Tested A2 Ghee, Cow Ghee, Buffalo Ghee from The Land of Lord KrishnaRegular price Sale price ₹ 999
Extra 15% Off On All Prepaid Orders
Auric A2 Cow Desi Ghee is crafted from A2 Milk using the traditional Bilona Curd Churning process, keeping in mind Charaka Samhita’s suggestion of using A2 Ghee for the utmost functioning of sensory organs. It is 100% natural and full of nutritious fatty acids, an ideal fat source for the Indian vegetarian diet.
- A good source of energy and vitality
- Natural immunity booster with antioxidants
- Heals and nourishes the body
Goodness of Ingredients
A2 Ghee is made from the wholesomeness of A2 milk.
- It helps with better digestion
- Regular consumption in moderation helps in reducing LDL cholesterol levels
- Improves memory power and heart’s functioning
Why is Auric Ghee Special?
We go back to our Indian roots and procure the milk of 100% stress-free cows that are grass-fed and not factory farmed or crossbred. We then prepare our Ghee free from antibiotics and preservatives by employing a traditional 3000-year-old Vedic method originating in a Rajasthani village called Bilona to craft our A2 ghee.
- It is prepared by simmering butter that is hand-churned from cultured curd.
- After which, milk solids are skimmed from the surface.
- Then the clear liquid Vedic ghee is poured and retained while settled down-solid residue is discarded.
The timing, temperature & technique are what make the high-quality Ghee unique.
Cow Ghee vs Buffalo Ghee
- While cow ghee is rich in minerals and vitamins, buffalo ghee is rich in calcium and is an excellent magnesium and phosphorus source.
- Buffalo ghee has more fat and calories. Hence it is ideal for those involved in strenuous work. While cow ghee has low-fat content and fewer calories. Hence it is good for old people and children.
- Buffalo Ghee is best for bone health, cardiovascular function, and weight gain, whereas Cow Ghee is best for weight loss, healthy bones, and reducing childhood obesity.
Ghee vs Refined Oil
- The desi cow ghee is rich in antioxidants that help to cleanse the body.
- Additionally, ghee’s calming quotient makes it ideal for people with Vata-Pitta body type and those suffering from Vata and Pitta imbalance disorders.
- Ghee can be consumed directly, unlike refined oils only used in cooking. Cow ghee’s direct consumption helps with relieving dryness.
- Ghee has a smoking point of 240 degrees celsius which is way higher than any refined oil’s smoking point.
Why consume A2 Ghee?
If you want ghee, that is
- easy to digest
- safer than A1 protein
- rich in Omega-3 and Omega- 6 fatty acids
- a healthier and tastier alternative for refined oil
- safe for lactose or casein sensitivities
- rich in nutrients such as calcium, sodium and fat-soluble vitamins A, D and E
Then what are you waiting for? Get Auric Desi Ghee with all the nutritional benefits right away.
Our Vedic Ghee, with its pleasant aroma and flavour, makes every dish satiating and delicious.
Drizzle some ghee on chapatis, parathas, bread, etc. Use it for a sizzling tadka in dals, curries, and vegetables.
It can also be used as a DIY skincare remedy for glowing skin.
Ghee can enhance your essential recipes-
- Hot Chocolate- Make your drink creamier with a spoonful of ghee.
- Mac & Cheese- Swap that butter with healthier desi ghee.
- Gajar Ka Halwa- Simmer grated carrot in a heavenly combo of milk, sugar and ghee along with spices and garnish with nuts of your choice.
- Kada Prasad- Dollops of Ghee is what makes it the most delicious kind of halwa.
We believe in creating a sustainable environment, and therefore, we bring you Desi Ghee in high-quality glass jars that are a safer and non-toxic alternative to plastic.
Shelf Life: 12 months from manufacture date.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight. For longer shelf life, ensure moisture does not enter the container. Tighten the lid properly after each use.
Do not refrigerate the ghee.
What makes us better?