Home Remedies: How Can Ayurveda Help Me Gain Weight?
All people have talked about since forever is how they want to look slim, lose all the weight, go to extremely crazy lengths including and not limited to starving themselves in a very unhealthy fashion just to lose some pounds when there are people who would give anything to gain some.
What an unbalanced and unfair weighted world we live in. Some people want to gain weight and some would do anything to give up the few kilos and it seems to be working out for neither of the two clans even after so many efforts. The best weight gain powder Ayurvedic like Auric natural protein powder is effective in helping you gain, lose, or even maintain weight. In this article, let’s focus on gaining weight.
Ayurveda is believed to be supremely beneficial for a plethora of health problems including this one and their belief is not baseless. It has been backed by evidence from thousands of years of usage as well as modern experiments.
So, congratulations on being a member of the elite group looking for ways to gain weight in a world when others are frantically looking for insane ways to lose weight because as we move forward in this article, we will discuss and describe several ayurvedic ways to help you gain the healthy weight and be the best versions of yourselves.Also read Tips to Gain Weight Rapidly
An Ayurvedic Remedy: Gain Weight Naturally With The Best Weight Gain Powder
Sadly, while there are several methods for losing weight, there are few methods for gaining weight in a healthy and balanced manner. The majority of the time people become famished as a result of illnesses or a poor diet. People not only lose weight, but they also lose strength, vitality, and feel unusually weak. While regaining full fitness and returning to a healthy weight, emphasis must be placed on eating more to gain weight, as well as ensuring wise eating with a balanced diet.
This is what people ignore because sometimes no matter how much you are eating you don’t see the results and then desperation creeps in making you look for insane ways to get results. In such a situation, people resort to all the wrong ways such as taking too many supplements, eating anything and everything including junk, a bad lifestyle with no exercise, and inconsistency.
Well, sometimes the solution to these problems doesn’t have to be so complex and depressing; sometimes it could be as easy as changing a few habits and including a few things in your diet like the best weight gain powder Ayurvedic specialists recommend and having a little patience.
The approach to gaining weight in Ayurveda is similar to losing weight. According to Ayurveda, both conditions are caused by a sluggish metabolism therefore the best weight gain powder Ayurvedic system wants all the weight gainers to follow to boost the metabolic rate of the body naturally. When the metabolism of the body is running properly, the human body's organs function in order and healthy body weight is maintained.
Who Needs To Gain Weight and Why?
Those who are malnourished, underweight, or weak are advised to gain weight by the best weight gain powder Ayurvedic system of medicine recommends for one and all. When a person is gaunt or underweight, Ayurveda believes that their metabolism is malfunctioning. A well functioning metabolism can assist a person in maintaining a healthy weight while also providing vitality and endurance. Weight growth must be done in a way that promotes good health and wellbeing. Being underweight comes with its own set of health risks, for instance -
- Infertility - Women with low body weight may experience irregular periods, lack of periods, or infertility.
- Anaemia - A disorder that occurs from a lack of iron and vitamin B12, and it causes headaches, dizziness, and exhaustion.
- Osteoporosis - A typical complication of being underweight. Osteoporosis, which means "fragile bones," is a disorder in which bones become porous and break easily.
- Hair loss - Having a low body weight might cause gorgeous hair to fall out fast. It might also cause problems with your teeth and skin.
- Immune System Weakness - A weekend immune system is caused by a lack of nourishment.
How Does The Best Weight Gain Powder Ayurvedic Specialists Recommend Help You In Gaining Weight?
Now that we have established the importance of gaining a healthy weight, let us understand the role of the best weight gain powder Ayurvedic specialists have recommended to people desiring to gain a natural weight.
The digestive fire, or Agni, must be in good working order for weight gain to be efficient. We must guarantee that the first Dhatu, Rasa Dhatu, is properly constructed to form the next six Dhatus, which will aid in weight gain and strength. To produce the first Dhatu, Agni must be at its best, according to Dhatvagni. This will allow all of the tissues to be supplied, assisting in the development of muscles and fat. Vitality, or Ojas, will be reinforced as a result. This may aid with weight gain.
The consumption of the best weight gain powder Ayurvedic system of medicine suggests is a natural strategy to help you acquire the needed kilos. Ayurveda overall promotes a holistic approach to health. The emphasis is on general health improvement rather than employing drugs to solve an issue. Ayurveda suggests a variety of methods for gaining weight apart from the regular intake of the best weight gain powder Ayurvedic health specialists recommend.
To aid digestion and metabolism, herbal medications such as Triphala, Ashwagandha, and Indukantha Ghritham are advised. This can help you healthily gain weight. Apart from these herbs, Ayurveda prescribes a well-balanced diet that promotes weight gain. Natural spices are recommended for cooking to aid digestion. Physical activity is essential for good health. Yoga can aid with weight gain by supporting digestion and increasing muscle mass. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose), Matsyasana (Fish Pose), and Vajrasana (Thunderbolt Pose) are all beneficial for weight gain and metabolism. Ayurvedic medicine for weight gain, when used as advised by a physician, can also be a natural approach to gaining weight.
Apart from the regular intake of the best weight gain powder Ayurvedic health specialists recommend, the other tried and tested Ayurvedic remedies for weight gain are as follows.
- What you eat and the way you eat it is an important determining factor of how well your body will process it to give you the maximum benefits. It is not advisable to set unrealistic weight-gain goals. Sudden weight gain can be dangerous since it can lead to the accumulation of excess fat, which is harmful to one's health. Eating protein-rich foods is a safe and effective strategy to gain weight gradually. According to Ayurveda, problems such as weight loss and the condition of being underweight is a result of Vata problems.
Vata has properties like lightness, dryness, roughness, mobility, subtlety, and clarity, all of which are regarded as lowering or lightning in nature. As a result, effective treatment options stress the attributes of creating and nurturing that help soothe Vata. This can be accomplished by introducing heavy, oily, smooth, stable, gross, and substantive foods, experiences, and plants.
However, if the body's ability to absorb nutrients is harmed in any way, this technique will be ineffective. As a result, Ayurveda concentrates on regulating agni at the same time to ensure that the nutrients are correctly absorbed and processed by the deep tissues. Any metabolic pathway instability is carefully calmed, and the body's capacity to process nutrients is maintained.
- Ghee, which is derived from cow's milk, is advantageous to digestion and weight gain. Cooking with ghee is recommended, as is adding it to food. Herbal ghee can aid in the maintenance of body energy and the development of muscular mass.
- Nuts such as cashews, almonds, and walnuts should be consumed. Weight gain can be aided by physical activity. It is critical to consume enough water.
- Fruits with a high-calorie concentration are healthy and beneficial for weight gain. Bananas are one of the beneficial fruits. Aside from calories, it's high in vitamin B6 and manganese, both of which the body requires. Mango, figs, dates, and raisins are some more fruits that can help you gain weight.
- Ashwagandha powder mixed with milk can help you gain weight. Milk is high in a range of nutrients that are good for your health. Ayurveda makes considerable use of ashwagandha powder. Daily use of milk and Ashwagandha aids in the attainment of your target weight.
- Shatavari, also known as the 'Queen of Herbs,' is useful for weight gain and hormone balance. It aids digestion, reduces tension and anxiety, and strengthens the immune system. According to studies, Shatavari's weight-gain benefits include Pitta (digestion) stabilization and Balya (strength) qualities that ensure organ and tissue integrity.
- Yashtimadhu, also known as Licorice or Mulethi, is a powerful weight gain tonic. Low immunity is one of the most common causes of abnormal weight loss. You may correct this by utilising Yashtimadhu. It also increases your stamina and aids in the regeneration of the stomach lining. The weakening of the digestive system is also known to be responsible for weight loss. Yashtimadhu is an Ayurvedic herb that helps to enhance the digestive tract. Within a few days, you will notice the benefits of Yashtimadhu.
- Eating white musli boosts your strength and helps you get rid of your weaknesses. It also provides the muscles with the requisite and vital strength. White musli also helps to alleviate anxiety and despair. As a natural weight-gain cure, incorporate this into your daily diet.
- One of the most widely utilised nutritional supplements in India is chyawanprash. Chyawanprash successfully suppresses the evil cravings due to the large blend of minerals it carries, such as calcium, iron, and phosphorus, among others which will lead you to consume more calories and consequently gain weight. Chywanprash has it all, from Safed Chandana to Elaichi to Tulsi.
- Your approach and attitude towards the food you consume is a crucial factor governing how well you can gain the benefits of what you are consuming like the best weight gain powder Ayurvedic system of medicine advises to one and all can immensely help you in gaining weight naturally.
- Drinking a lot of water before or after meals is not a good idea. If you need to, you can take little sips during meals. During the winter, you can drink lukewarm water while eating. While eating, avoid watching television, using your phone, or reading. Allow your body to participate in the act of eating by eating passionately. Choose a quiet and tidy location for your meals. Eat at a steady pace, not too fast or too sluggish. The salivary glands are stimulated by eating at a normal speed, which aids digestion. Spices like cinnamon, garlic, ginger, cardamom, clove, and black pepper, in little amounts, can assist to improve your appetite.
- Not just food but proper rest is essential for a healthy body. At night, get plenty of rest. Get at least eight hours of restful sleep each night. Before going to bed, refrain from stressing out your brain by using cell phones or laptops. To get a good night's sleep, enjoy a glass of cow's milk with a bit of turmeric.
- We can assist the body to be more responsive to deep nourishment by cultivating a sense of peace, stability, safety, and renewal in the mind-body system.
For centuries Ayurveda has protected us, healed us and solved our problems like no western drug ever and with minimum or no side effects. The regular intake of the best weight gain powder Ayurvedic health specialists recommend is one of the easiest ways to gain those extra pounds on your body.
With remedies like the best weight gain powder Ayurvedic system of medicine has made the weight gain process easier and more convenient for people around the world. Those who believe in the power of nature believe that the best weight gain powder Ayurvedic weight gain drink is made to benefit the people who want to gain weight naturally. Choose the best weight gain powder Ayurvedic like Auric natural protein powder that brings the benefits of nature right at your doorstep, helping you stay healthy and fit!
Authored By : Poorvi Chhajer
About Author : Poorvi is a psychology graduate with a knack for writing and belief in ayurveda.
Leave a comment