The consumption of coffee has been a soothing experience for centuries. However, as lifestyles evolve, the popularity of gourmet coffee has surged not only in major cities but also in smaller urban areas. The captivating aroma of gourmet coffee has the ability to transport individuals to a realm of tranquility. While it can be enjoyed in any weather, its comforting warmth is particularly appreciated during the harsh winter months.
Gourmet coffee not only uplifts your spirits but also provides a revitalizing burst of energy. With its richer and more indulgent flavor and texture compared to tea, gourmet coffee has become increasingly favored among individuals. An exciting aspect is its harmonious pairing with chocolate, cream, and other sweet treats.
Offering gourmet coffee to guests is an excellent way to entertain and exhibit hospitality. Sharing a cup of gourmet coffee with friends or family is a soothing and delightful experience. Furthermore, gourmet coffee is regarded as one of the preferred coffee choices for individuals seeking weight loss. In society, visiting coffee cafes for a warm cup of gourmet coffee has long been associated with socializing.
A cup of gourmet coffee is perfect for various activities such as conversation, studying, reading, staying warm, enjoying a meal, and spending time with loved ones. While this all sounds appealing, imagine if gourmet coffee could be further enhanced. Indeed, it is possible to make gourmet coffee even healthier by incorporating the highly beneficial turmeric, offering both exceptional taste and remarkable health benefits in a single cup of delightful gourmet coffee.
Also Read: How is gourmet coffee different from regular coffee?
Auric Gourmet Coffee - A Customized Coffee For The Real Coffee Lovers
The Auric Gourmet Coffee skillfully combines coffee beans with turmeric, a beneficial spice, to provide a delightful stress-relieving experience and satisfy your taste buds. Auric Gourmet Coffee offers freshly roasted coffee with a perfectly balanced acidity achieved through careful plucking and roasting. Its flavor is nuanced, fresh, and aromatic, appealing to all coffee enthusiasts.
Through the utilization of flavor lock technology, the aroma of the coffee is preserved for an extended duration. The addition of turmeric crystals lends a subtle yellowish tint to the beverage. The turmeric used is of the highest quality, graded as Premium AAA, and authorized by the FDA in the United States.
Auric Gourmet Coffee delivers the taste of a freshly brewed cup from a premium specialty café, all at an affordable price. This 100% natural, pure, and unsweetened coffee powder contains no artificial flavors or emulsifiers. Moreover, it is gluten-free, vegan, and Keto-friendly. The product is manufactured in compliance with rigorous hygiene standards. It is an excellent coffee option for those aiming to manage weight.
The organic beans used in Auric Gourmet Coffee are carefully handpicked prior to roasting and grounding, ensuring regulated acidity. Additionally, the coffee contains 100% organic plant-based curcumin derived from turmeric.
When and How to Consume Auric Gourmet Coffee?
Preparing a refined and indulgent cup of gourmet coffee is a simple and soothing process. Begin by heating one cup of milk, followed by adding a spoonful of Auric Gourmet Coffee and sweetener according to personal preference. The exquisite taste of Auric Gourmet Coffee remains exceptional, whether enjoyed hot or chilled.
Also Read: Top 10 Benefits of Gourmet Instant Coffee
Benefits of Drinking Auric Gourmet Coffee
We are well aware of the numerous advantages of consuming coffee, apart from its well-known weight loss benefits. The additional remarkable advantages of Auric Gourmet Coffee can be summarized as follows:
- Auric Gourmet Coffee contains a significant amount of caffeine, a stimulant that affects the central nervous system and has been proven to combat fatigue and enhance energy levels. Caffeine works by blocking adenosine receptors in the brain, thereby increasing the levels of other neurotransmitters, such as dopamine, that regulate energy levels. In a small study, participants who consumed caffeine experienced a 12% increase in their cycling endurance and a significant reduction in feelings of fatigue. These findings substantiate its effectiveness as a coffee for weight loss.
- Coffee has the potential to influence the entire process of cancer development, from the initial formation of cancer cells to their eventual demise. For instance, coffee can stimulate the production of bile acids and expedite their passage through the colon, thereby reducing the exposure of colon tissue to carcinogens. Furthermore, various polyphenols present in coffee have demonstrated their ability to inhibit the growth of cancer cells in animal experiments.
Coffee use has been associated with lower estrogen levels, which is linked to various cancers. Caffeine has been shown to inhibit cancer cell growth and spread. Additionally, coffee has anti-inflammatory properties, which are connected to malignancies and can contribute to weight loss, making it a suitable choice for weight management.
- Research suggests that regular consumption of Auric Gourmet Coffee lowers the risk of developing type 2 diabetes compared to non-drinkers. Coffee's polyphenols and minerals, including magnesium, improve insulin and glucose processing. A study tracking 45,335 individuals with type 2 diabetes for up to 20 years found a correlation between increased coffee consumption and reduced diabetes risk. Compared to no coffee consumption, the risk reduction ranged from 8% for one cup per day to 33% for six cups per day. Caffeinated coffee showed a slight advantage over decaffeinated coffee.
- Moderate consumption of Auric Gourmet Coffee has also been associated with heart health benefits. In the Nurses' Health Study involving 83,076 women, drinking four or more cups of coffee per day was linked to a 20% lower risk of stroke. Similarly, consuming two or more cups of decaffeinated coffee per day was associated with an 11% reduced risk of stroke.
According to the researchers, there is no such association with other caffeinated beverages like tea and soda. The findings suggest that elements other than caffeine in coffee might have a protective effect. Moreover, a study involving 21 men and women investigating the relationship between coffee consumption and mortality from chronic diseases found that moderate coffee intake (3 cups per day) was associated with a 21% lower risk of cardiovascular disease-related death compared to non-drinkers.
- Both caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee contain polyphenols that act as powerful antioxidants, protecting cells from oxidative stress and inflammation. These compounds may also have an impact on brain function and potentially act as an antidepressant for certain individuals. Caffeine has been demonstrated to enhance cognitive processes such as alertness and concentration, while also reducing anxiety and improving mood.
Moderate caffeine consumption (up to 6 cups daily) has been linked to a lower risk of depression and suicide, while higher doses may cause anxiety, restlessness, and insomnia in sensitive individuals. Caffeine withdrawal can lead to headaches, fatigue, anxiety, and a low mood for several days, with symptoms possibly lasting up to a week.
A meta-analysis of observational studies involving 330,677 participants found that comparing the highest (4.5 cups/day) to the lowest (1 cup/day) coffee intake resulted in a 24% reduction in depression incidence. Each additional cup of coffee consumed led to an 8% decrease in depression risk. Similarly, comparing high and low caffeine consumption revealed a 28% lower risk of depression, with optimal benefits observed at caffeine intakes around 68 to 509 mg per day.
Observational studies have indicated a connection between caffeine use and a reduced likelihood of developing Parkinson's disease, which is caused by low dopamine levels. Animal and cell studies have shown that caffeine in coffee can protect dopamine-producing cells in the brain.
An evaluation of 26 studies demonstrated that higher consumption of caffeinated coffee is linked to a 25% lower risk of developing Parkinson's disease. Additionally, each 300 mg increase in caffeine intake resulted in a 24% decrease in risk.
Caffeine or coffee components have been suggested to reduce the formation of gallstones through various mechanisms. Gallstones, mainly composed of cholesterol, may be prevented by coffee's ability to inhibit the formation of cholesterol crystals in the gallbladder. Moreover, coffee can stimulate gallbladder contractions and increase bile flow, thus preventing the accumulation of cholesterol.
Now, let's explore the benefits of another important ingredient in Auric gourmet coffee, which positions it as an exceptional choice for weight loss and other advantages.
Turmeric, a spice derived from the root of the Curcuma longa plant, owes its yellow color to curcumin, which can stain easily. Curcumin is the compound responsible for turmeric's richness and value, as it possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Ongoing research aims to investigate whether curcumin can be beneficial for inflammatory conditions like arthritis and ulcerative colitis.
- Curcumin has been shown to increase brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) levels and reverse hippocampal atrophy, which is associated with depression and impaired learning and memory.
- Oral consumption of turmeric has been found to alleviate symptoms such as itching, sneezing, congestion, and a runny nose. It also lowers blood lipid levels, including cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Turmeric isolate taken orally can reduce signs of liver injury and prevent additional fat accumulation in individuals with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Curcumin, found in turmeric, has demonstrated the ability to reduce inflammation and oral ulcers (mucositis) caused by cancer radiation treatment when taken orally as a lozenge or mouth rinse.
- Turmeric extracts, either alone or in combination with other herbal substances, can help individuals with knee osteoarthritis alleviate pain and improve functionality, exhibiting pain-relieving properties similar to ibuprofen.
- Oral consumption of turmeric may provide relief from itching associated with various diseases.
- Oxidative damage caused by free radicals contributes to aging and the development of many diseases. Antioxidants play a crucial role in protecting the body against free radicals. Curcumin, a potent antioxidant, possesses a molecular composition that enables it to eliminate free radicals.
- Heart disease is a leading cause of death worldwide, and its development is influenced by multiple factors. Curcumin has shown potential in reversing several stages of heart disease progression, primarily by improving endothelial function, which lines the blood vessels.
Endothelial dysfunction, characterized by the impaired regulation of blood pressure, blood clotting, and various physiological parameters, has been identified as a significant factor contributing to cardiovascular disease. Numerous studies have established a correlation between curcumin consumption and enhanced cardiovascular well-being.
- Arthritis is a prevalent condition in Western countries, encompassing various types characterized by joint inflammation.
- Given its potent anti-chemical properties, it is reasonable to expect curcumin to offer potential benefits for arthritis, as supported by multiple research studies.
- In a study involving adults with rheumatoid arthritis, curcumin demonstrated greater efficacy compared to anti-inflammatory medication.
The amalgamation of these elements in Auric Gourmet Coffee enhances bodily functions, facilitates healing, and prevents diseases. This coffee not only aids in weight loss but also delivers a delectable gourmet taste while providing a caffeine boost that can both energize and soothe the mind as desired.
Authored By: Poorvi Chhajer
About the Author: Poorvi is a psychology graduate with a knack for writing and a belief in Ayurveda.