What does Auric mean? Origin of name of brand Auric. The company behind Auric brand. Side effects, cautionary notes & declarations of Auric drinks
Auric is building Ayurveda for millennial lifestyle - An attempt to strike a balance between Western Science and Eastern wisdom - At an intersection of modern lifestyle and traditional recipes - Which, Auric believes, is the purest form of gold after real gold. Thus, the name Auric:
- Au (the sign for gold in the modern periodic table), derived from the Latin word Aurum.
- Also, the word Auric relates to the power of Aura – the one which we all have (and the one of Ayurveda that we must have).
- Auric is at the core of AyURvedIC [remove Y VED]
- Auric is also colloquially Aur-Ek ["One more" in Hindi language]
Hence, the name Auric. Some people call it "Ayuric" but it is spoken more like "Awe-Rik"
What is the company name behind the brand of Auric?
Zenith Drinks Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 08 January 2018 and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. The company launched brand Auric in 2018 in order to bring the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda to the lifestyles of millennials worldwide. Hence, the Auric brand is a trademark owned by the company, Zenith Drinks Pvt Ltd caring for the lifestyle and nutrition needs of millennials.
Auric cosmetics and Auric Beauty Products on other hand is a different brand and a different company making makeup and skin care cosmetics
Does Auric Drink have any side effects?
Auric is very particular about the wellness of it's customers. The drinks are 100% natural with no added chemicals or preservatives. They bring the goodness of nature into people's everyday lives.
- Auric is FSSAI certified for consumer safety and quality.
- The Ayurvedic Herbs are as per Ayurveda Pharmacopeia of India and follow Recommended Daily Intake guidelines
- The drinks are made in factory which is approved by United States of America Food & Drug Administration [US FDA]
- Pregnant, breastfeeding women should consult the health care professional before consuming
- Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition
- Keep away from reach of children below 3 years
- For any Customer feedback or queries, write to Auric at care@TheAuric.com
However, in case you have a special condition - we always suggest that you consult a doctor for medical advice.