Do you know what was used as holistic healing systems in ancient times? It's Ayurveda, the world's alternative medicine system. It originated in India around 5000 years ago. Ayurveda is a Sanskrit term that means 'Science of life". The main point of purpose led ayurveda is that the mind, body, soul and spirit make up the entire life. Body and mind can suffer, but spirit is free from any trappings of life.
Purpose led ayurveda will help you achieve overall health wellness goals by focusing on the mind, spirit, and body. Yes, but you cannot get its immediate results. It would be best if you had trained Ayurvedic practitioners to guide you for meditation, yoga, massage, herbal medication, and diet changes as per body requirement.
Purpose led ayurveda benefits us in different ways that you might have no idea. But no need to worry. This write-up will lighten up the benefits of purpose led ayurveda and show you the right path. Scroll down, trust me, you won't regret it.
Ayurveda for Hair Growth
The most captivating factors in our physical features are long and shining hair. For some, it is a distant dream to get lustrous and healthy hair. But you can fulfil your dream with the help of ayurvedic treatment for hair loss and regrowth. Did you know that Ayurvedic formulations efficiently treat autoimmune diseases of hair loss like Alopecia areata and are the best ayurvedic treatment for hair loss and regrowth. Let's check out tips of purpose led ayurveda to get lustrous and healthy hair.
- Know about your doshas: Mainly three types of doshas, Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. If a person balances these three doshas within the body, he/she will be able to achieve sparkling health.
- Start an Ayurveda-prescribed lifestyle routine: Firstly, we need to find out the leading cause of hair loss, then we need to balance the three doshas by cleansing our system. Ayurvedic routines can be the most significant support for you.
- Try different Ayurvedic remedies to hair: There are a lot of herbs present in nature that can stop your hair fall and can promote hair growth like amla, Bhringraj, Coconut, Aloe Vera, Fenugreek or methi seeds, jojoba oil, rosemary oil, lavender oil, juniper oil, Castor oil etc. Consuming these are a part of the ayurvedic treatment for hair loss and regrowth.
Ayurveda for Acne
Who doesn't want to get acne-free skin? Purpose led ayurveda can help you to get your desired skin. Ayurveda skin wellness including facials, packs and ubtans can help to cleanse your skin from outside. But you can use many ayurveda skin wellness herbs that work internally and allow your skin to breathe adequately. Roll down your eyeballs to know ayurveda skin wellness tips to get healthy and acne-free skin.
Mix a half spoon of turmeric with 3 tablespoons of gram flour. Add three spoons of milk. Then mix it well. Apply the paste on your face as well as on your neck. Let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes. Then give a soft massage to the applied area with wet hands. Wash it with lukewarm water. Follow this ayurveda skin wellness tip to have a look in the mirror and flaunt your healthy and acne-free skin.
Saffron and Honey Mask
Do you know about the benefits of honey in ayurveda? Take two spoons of honey and add a few strands of saffron. Stir it well and leave it for 10 minutes. Apply Saffron and Honey mask on your face as well as on your neck. Let it dry for ten minutes. Wash it with lukewarm water. Ayurveda skin wellness is the best remedy to get clear and naturally glowing skin.
Green Tea with Lemon and Honey
Green tea is the best source of antioxidants. And it is crucial to encourage collagen production in the body. We need collagen production to look younger. Pick your favourite book and accompany it with a cup of green tea that gives a flavour of lemon and honey.
Ayurveda for Weight Loss
Shedding weight is a challenging task. A lot of determination and dedication is needed to accomplish the desired weight loss goals. Ayurveda can give you a little push to move toward your weight loss goal. Weight loss journey in line with purpose led ayurveda is always surefire, faithful and safe and also very smooth to follow. Let's move further to know about the Ayurvedic tips for weight loss.
Lemon water is one of the best detoxifiers. It cleans your body from the inside. How to take it? Add two spoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice with one glass of lukewarm water. And have it sip by sip. This drink will intensify the metabolism of the body and break fat undoubtedly.
Eating habits have a significant effect on body weight. Instead of eating three meals a day, start eating 4 to 5 small meals. Every meal should have at least a 2 hours gap.
Regular exercise is the most prominent part of the weight loss journey. As per ayurvedic practitioners, a person requires 45-60 minutes of daily exercise or yoga. Along with exercise, an excellent ayurvedic diet will be great for the overall health of the body.
Ayurveda for Acid Reflux
What is acid reflux? Stomach acid flows back and irritates the food pipe, and it also causes heartburn, called acid reflux. As per Ayurveda, it is the result of imbalanced Pitta Dosha. In Ayurveda, Pitta symbolizes heat or fire. How can Ayurvedic practitioners help? Firstly, they identify the root cause of acid reflux and then design a customized treatment plan for a person. When it comes to calming your stomach and stopping the metabolic fire, purpose led ayurveda can help you out.
- Never overeat. Eat only when you feel hungry.
- There should be a gap between your meals. Three hours gaps would be enough to digest your last meal.
- Don't lie down straight on the bed just after your meal. Walk for around 10 to 15 minutes.
- Don't eat spicy, oily, fried food. It can worsen your situation.
- You can have buttermilk to calm down the heartburn. It will give you instant relief.
Ayurvedic practitioners suggest a diet of light simple foods to resolve the acid reflux problem. These tips may seem simple but can prove a miracle for the person suffering from acid reflux. You must also go through the 7 best tips for digestive health.
Ayurveda for Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation of your partner can ruin the pleasure and can create problems in your relationship. Premature ejaculation can be due to various reasons like depression, stress, anxiety, past sexual constraint, emotional bonding with a partner, etc. A perfect remedy to this problem is the Auric drink for sex.
As per Ayurveda, premature ejaculation results from imbalanced Vata and Pitta Dosha at physical union initiation. Stress or moodiness exacerbates these doshas, especially before the sexual act. You can balance your Vata and Pitta doshas by eating a well-balanced diet and consuming Auric drink for sex. Yoga, meditation, counselling and Auric drink for sex can help to deal with anxiety and nervousness before the sexual act and can be considered as the secrets to boosting men's energy. The kitchen has a solution to your every problem. Let's have a look at the tips of purpose led ayurveda to solve the premature ejaculation problem.
- Add jaiphal (nutmeg) in lukewarm water and have it at night time. It will help you to stop premature ejaculation.
- Almond milk can also help you to prevent premature ejaculation. Soak four to five almonds all night. Then peel off their skin, crush them and mix well with milk and have it.
- Raw onions are not good. It can worsen the condition of a man.
- Ginger promotes blood circulation. A regular intake of ginger assures blood flows to the sexual organ and overcomes premature ejaculation.
- Eat dried dates with ghee on alternative days.
- Mix 50 grams of honey with 10 grams of fresh gooseberry to improve the quality of semen.
- Practice regular yoga and pranayama.
- Eat white butter and rock sugar (mishri) frequently to control premature ejaculation.
- Have milk with Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) to prevent premature ejaculation.
- Consume Auric drink for sex.
What should things be avoided?
- Never disturb your sleeping pattern. Try to sleep on time and wake up early in the morning. Avoid sleeping late nights.
- Stop fantasizing too much about women and sex. Keep it normal.
Purpose led ayurveda is bliss for us. The correct use of Ayurveda can help us to get total health, wellness and longevity. Remember that your growth toward balance and fitness is equivalent to how strictly you follow your healthy lifestyle. Old habits are hard to change, but no pain, no gain. It would be best if you made changes to achieve progress towards a healthy life. Every person acquires a different mix of the three doshas. And one usually is dominant on other doshas. An ayurvedic practitioner can correctly define a person's prakriti and dosha, which one is dominating others by observing one's facial characteristics, way of walking, speech patterns, pulse, and many more. Before you start any ayurvedic treatment for any illness, consult with the ayurvedic practitioner.
Auric believes in a purpose led ayurveda which works for the benefit of humanity and cures issues of skin, hair, weight, etc. Auric ayurvedic drinks, such as weight balance, skin radiance, and body defence, are the go-to beverages for anyone seeking to indulge in a purpose led ayurveda.
Authored by: Vijeta Rana
About the Author: Vijeta Rana is a Wellness and Fitness Blogger from Punjab, India